Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 5, 6, or 7 Adult Acute Speech and Language Therapist for an for a role based in Essex, with the duration of this position lasting until around June. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, but part time hours will also be considered.
This will be an acute role and experience working within an acute setting and dysphagia trained would be ideal, but not essential. To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.