Pulse has a unique part time position available for a dietitian role based in Cheshire. In terms of the banding the employer is very flexible and is willing to consider a band 5, 6 or 7 for the position, depending on the candidate’s experience. Candidates applying for this role needs experience and knowledge of eating disorders. This is a 1 day a week role and the employer is flexible of which day the candidate would like to work. The candidate must be available to start as soon as possible.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.