Pulse are currently working with a busy client in the Southport area; they are in need of a Band 6 Dietitian to commence work from September for approximately eight weeks. The successful candidate must have previous experience within Paediatric care and have the relevant degree qualifications.
- Will have recognised Paediatric qualifications in the shape of BDA modules. Or experience if they haven’t got the qualifications.
- Experience needs to be in-patient paediatrics, community clinics (faltering growth, milk allergy, feeding problems, coeliac disease, weight management), Home Enteral Tube Feeding (HETF) – usually seen as home visits.
- Candidate needs to be able to get between clinics/hospital/home visits
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.