Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to work within a community paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, until December. Although this is a full-time vacancy our client will consider candidates who can work a minimum of 3 days per week.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working with a varied caseload of complex needs and neuro developmental issues across special schools, clinics and sre schools
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £23 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.