Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric community service for a well-known community healthcare and mental health NHS Foundation Trust. Offering hours of Monday to Friday 9-5 (flexibility possible), the post is available to start as soon as possible, and will run for 3 months in the first instance.
As this is a paediatric community role, it is important that you have previous experience of working both with a paediatric case load of children and young people within a community setting.
The service you will be based with offers a range of services to children and young children across North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. This role will be based in Hertfordshire, but you may also be expected to travel in to North London. The service offers both single and integrated therapies to patients in their homes, clinics, schools and children’s centres.
Duties for the role will include:
- Report writing
- Programme writing
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals including those from education systems and social care.
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.