Pulse is recruiting for a band 5 occupational therapist that has previous experience of working within a community role. This role is based at a NHS trust in the area of Lancashire and available to start as soon as possible. Working hours are full time, 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday. Shift may also vary and you may be required to work weekend shifts on pro rata, with the hours of 08:00 – 16:00 and 12:00 – 20:00.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. As this is a community based role is it also essential for candidates to hold a full drivers licence and have access to own vehicle.
The candidate’s duties will include;
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Supporting carers and families
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.