An opportunity has arisen for a band 5 Occupational Therapist to join our clients NHS trust based in Essex, for a full-time locum role working within the Intermediate Care team. This post is available to start immediately, for an initial three-month period with view to extend.
You will be working as part of a fantastic community team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. The successful OT will be HCPC registered, with previous experience in a physical rehabilitation environment. It would also be beneficial to be a car driver for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Writing clear and concise notes
- Working autonomously
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Providing advice for carers and parents
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.