Pulse is currently seeking an band 5/6 Occupational Therapist to join the Stroke/Neuro service at a well-established NHS trust based in Somerset. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 4-6-week period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke/neuro fast paced community environment, supporting hospital discharges. Due to the duties within this role, candidates must be able to work independently and be a car driver.
Duties within this role will include:
- Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
- Help to develop skills
- Increase range of motion
- Providing support and advice to carers and family members
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Current HCPC registration
- Have a full UK driver license and access to a car
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.