Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist, eager to find a new role?
An opportunity has opened for a Case Manager Physiotherapist to join a dynamic team based in Surrey. This is a permanent, full-time vacancy, to start as soon as possible.
The post holder will be responsible for conducting and producing assessments and ongoing case management to ensure that a high level of customer service is achieved.
- Conducting clinically excellent assessments of employees both remotely and in person
- Using evidence-based principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate tailored interventions
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, asking for advice when necessary and offering support to other members of staff when appropriate
- Ensure that all patient information is kept up to date and is maintained within the case management system
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience within a Case Management role
- Member of CMS UK (Desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.