Pulse are currently seeking a highly qualified CAMHS practitioner to join a Learning disabilities NHS service based in Denbighshire. This position is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period. Our client is ideally seeking a candidate to work full time; however, part time will also be considered.
The post holder will work within a Multi-Disciplinary team to work with children who have learning disabilities and complex behavioural or mental health needs. You will also be undertaking assessments for ASD or ADHD within a children’s Neurodevelopmental service.
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- Formal training such as ADOS, ADI-R, DISCO, 3di or AAA
- Experience working with autism
- A core profession of Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational therapy or a social work.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.