Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 8a or 8b Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro Rehab team at a well-established NHS trust located in London.
We are looking for experienced SLT who has extensive experience working within neurorehabilitation and is able to treat both inpatients and outpatients in the community.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, with the working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £28- £35 per hour. Please note that this may vary depending on banding and level of experience.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.