Pulse has a client who is looking for a Band 8a Extended Scope Physiotherapist to join their Clinical department Based in Essex. The role is to start ASAP – 4th October 2016,37.5 hours a week, 8-4 Monday-Friday.
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general community experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have MSK experience within the last 12 months.
Patients are seen in a clinic setting and are given a full assessment and treatment as required on first appointment. The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the team responding to the needs of the service and it’s stakeholders and taking a leading role in team developments and day to day running of the department.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.