Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 8a Extended Scope Physiotherapist to join the team at a well-established private NHS trust in South West London. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours per week for an initial 6-month period.
The successful candidate will have experience of working previously as an Extended Scope Practitioner in the speciality with experience in triage of a full range of MSK complex pathologies, skilled clinical assessment, requesting diagnostic testing as necessary, patient pathway management and regular communication with GPs and patients.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £28 - £33 per hour.
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please contact our team for more information!
Duties may include:
• Assessment of spinal pain
• Treating severe musculoskeletal conditions
• Working within triage
• Management of neuro-muscular skeletal disorders
• Carry out clinical diagnosis
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.