Pulse is now actively seeking a band 8a extended scope physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust in the Kent area. The trust is located just under a 5 minute walk from the closest bus stop, which is only a short journey from a main line train station.
Working hours for this role are full time but can be flexible between the hours 08:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Assessment of spinal pain
• Clinical diagnosis of patients
• Triage work
• Management of neuro-muscular skeletal disorders
• Treating patients with musculoskeletal conditions
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interview
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.