Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Neuro team at a private practice based in Sheffield. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working with a neurological setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £25 - £31 per hour.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.