Are you a patient Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Paediatric Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking an experienced band 7 Speech Language Therapist to join our client’s specialist autism service which is located in North London. The role will be available for the successful speech therapist to start at as soon as possible, offering full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The speech and language therapist will have previous experience working with school aged children who have learning disabilities such as Autism
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23-29 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role applying Speech Therapists must have:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience within Learning disabilities
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications within Speech therapy
- HCPC registration as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Be able to work well as a team
- The ability to build trust with patients
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.