Are you an enthusiastic Speech Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 Speech Language Therapist for an exciting permanent role in our private client’s inpatient team based in Dundee. The is role and is available to start at as soon as possible, offering 16 hours per week.
The empathetic Speech Therapist will have previous experience working with adults who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties and will be working as part of a team to provide specialist care.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Must have a person-centred approach and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with patients that have a range of learning disabilities and autism
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive annual salary
- Full induction training with regular clinical supervision and meetings
- Paid leave for your birthday and work anniversary
- Subsidised meals and free parking onsite
- A tailored company pension scheme
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of discounts to be used across the UK
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.