Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 dysphagia trained Speech Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The candidate will be working within a community neuro team covering the East London area, managing a caseload of clients that have acquired dysphagia and communication difficulties. They will provide assessment and treatment to individuals, advocating for efficient and realistic rehabilitation, whilst supporting other members of clinical staff, families and carers of the patient.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Hold relevant qualification/degree in speech therapy
- Have at least 4-5 years of dysphagia experience, preferably within an inpatient or community environment
- Have previous experience or knowledge working with ABI, MND, Parkinson’s, MS, Dementia, COPD or oncology (Desirable)
- Have previous experience of videofluoroscopy (Desirable)
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.