Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist to join our NHS client’s Community Adult Learning Disabilities Team based in West London. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering 4-5 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.