Pulse has an exciting new position available for a band 7 occupational therapist, specialising in learning disabilities and mental health within young people. The position is located London and is close to a main line tube station.
The practice requires a specialised occupational therapist to work as part of a multidisciplinary team that will include, SLTs Physiotherapists and Music Therapists. You will assist in the diagnosis of patients including moderate/severe and profound learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and mental health.
Duties may include:
• Giving advice about equipment
• Ensure that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life and services
• Treatment of progressive and non-progressive conditions
• Comprehensive assessment
• Giving advice on everyday life activities and how to live independently, helping to improve quality of life
• Risk assessment process
• Group and 1 : 1 therapy sessions
• Supportive team
• Opportunities to develop skills
• Line management and clinical supervision
• Competitive salary
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below. Contact our team today for more detail about this post.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.