Pulse has an exciting new role available for a band 7 social services occupational therapist to work within a managerial role based in the London area. The position is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 3 months.
As this post is office based, the ideal candidate does not need to be a car driver/owner as there is regularly running public transport to and from the location. However, the successful candidate will be required to attend visits on occasion. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
Duties within this role will include:
- Helping clients to improve quality of life – helping to live independently
- Attending occasional visits to clients
- Carry out assessments
- Manage own caseload
- Support carers and provide advice on care plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have experience of adult social care
Pulse can offer you in return:
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.