Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 7 Respiratory Physiotherapist to be based in Middlesex, The role is to start 10th October 2016– 10th January 2017, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9-5 or alike.
Suitable candidates must have recent acute hospital experience within acute inpatient, respiratory and community work.
The role will include the following:
- Experience working closely with the MDT
- Experience in complex discharge planning and rehabilitation
- Skills in respiratory physiotherapy
To be considered for this role you must have some or all of the following:
- Relevant physiotherapy clinical qualification to degree level or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Experience within Acute Medical within the last 12 months
- Previous NHS and community experience
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.