Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Physiotherapist to join a busy team at an NHS trust, located in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will have experience working with patients who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and other lung conditions. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and is due to run for an initial 3-month period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £26 per hour.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint timesheet app - Reduction in queries results in faster payments
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.