Our client is currently seeking a Band 7 Neuro Physiotherapist specialising in Vestibular to work within the London area.
As Vestibular Physiotherapist you will be required to help improve the leading contribution to the sense of balance and spatial orientation for the purpose of coordinating movement with balance.
This role is full time approximately 2-3 months and is available for immediate start.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.