Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 physiotherapist to join a busy team at a NHS trust, located in the area of Birmingham. The trust is close to a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working with COPD patients and those suffering with asthma and other lung conditions. Although not essential, some community experience is desirable. This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible for 12 weeks with possible extension.
Duties within this role will include:
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Treatment for COPD such as asthma and other lung diseases
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
- Discharge planning
- Significant experience of working with a complex range of issues in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of inhaled therapy
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- 2 years minimum working in respiratory
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
- SRE team of train phlebotomists
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.