Pulse is now recruiting for an experience physiotherapist to join a NHS service based within Berkshire as soon as possible. The role is due to run for an initial 2-month period and is offering full-time hours of 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within pain management and MSK.
The trust is based a short journey from a main line train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive. The candidate appointed will need to independently triage referrals into Integrated Pain and Spinal Service and liaise with other members of the multi-disciplinary team as required.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have extensive experience at senior level of musculoskeletal and pain management physiotherapy
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.