Pulse is seeking a Band 7 Paediatric Speech Therapist to join an established NHS trust in Surrey. The position is available to start as soon as possible, working one day a week for 3-4 months initially.
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £29 per hour.
The post holder’s main duty will be working within a large multi-disciplinary team in a busy acute hospital. They will have a caseload of neonatal and paediatric in-patients that present with a range of feeding or swallowing difficulties.
Other duties within this role will include:
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Provide an out-patients service to follow up acute admissions and referrals
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Have a minimum of 5 years paediatric and neonatal dysphagia experience
- Be signed off as a Level C Specialist Dysphagia Practitioner on RCSLT’s Competency Framework
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.