A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist with Dysphagia experience, to join a fantastic NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week, for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to a caseload of children referred to the Early Years Team. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting children with a range of complex needs and dysphagia.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working with a dysphagia caseload.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position and have the right skill set, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.