Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 7 paediatric speech language therapist to join a fantastic private client based in Kent. This position is available for the appointed speech and language therapist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, on a permanent basis.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with ASD and other learning difficulties. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools and be dysphagia trained
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
In return, our client can offer you:
- A competitive annual salary based on experience
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A tailored pension scheme
- In-house Continued Professional Development and training for professional qualifications
- A range of recognition awards and schemes
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.