Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 7 paediatric speech language therapist to join a well-established NHS client based in North West London. This position is available for the appointed speech language therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week, for a 3-month tenure.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to children and young people as part of a paediatric oncology service. Within a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using tailored therapies for dysphagia and other communication disorders.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Have previous experience with dysphagia management
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.