We are actively recruiting a band 7 speech and language therapist, that has previous experience within paediatrics, and is highly trained in dysphagia. This role is based in a school, within London, it is not a requirement for the candidate to be a car driver. The trust is looking to employ a candidate on a part time basis, covering 22.5 hours a week. This is a locum position to start as soon as possible and to finish within 3 months. It is essential that the candidate has a level 3 RCSLT qualification, which includes competencies in eating, drinking and swallowing. If you are interested in this position and want to discuss rates, etc. Please call the Speech team on 01992 305659, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this position, Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.