Are you a confident and passionate Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a band 7 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service located in Surrey. This is a permanent post which offers full or part time working hours, and the chance to start as soon as possible!
You will be delivering Occupational Therapy to children aged between 2-19 years, with a range of behaviour and learning disabilities such as ADHD and Autism.
You must demonstrate the following to be successful in your application;
- Previous experience and passion of working with Children
- Post graduate training in sensory integration, Dyspraxia, DCD, ASD and/or Handwriting
- Previous experience and ability in using sensory integration treatment
- Specialist skills using treatment approaches such as ; Therapeutic Listening and Wilbarger Therapressure technique would be at a distinct advantage.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness programmes
- Free or subsidised travel
- Education reimbursement
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.