Pulse is actively seeking an occupational therapist to work within a paediatric service at a well-established private practice based in London. The trust is closely based to a main line train station, only an 8 minute walk away.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working with children who have neurological conditions and complex needs.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Fine motor assessments
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Complex seating and postural management
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Experience of autistic spectrum disorder
• Relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To find out more, contact our team of consultants today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.