Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a caring and experienced Band 7 Physiotherapist to work within their orthopaedic team at a fantastic NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. You will be required to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and part-time hours per week in a locum role.
Applying physiotherapists will need to have previous experience working in an orthopaedics setting, providing treatment to service users, in order to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
• Post-operative intervention
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedics
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work well within a team
• Good problem solving skills
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.