Pulse is looking to recruit a band 7 or 8a sonographer, for a permanent role based in London. The candidate will need to have previous experience in carrying out general and small parts ultrasound examinations, as well as experience within vascular sonographer. The client is offering between £40,000 - £50,000, for this full time post, dependent on the candidate’s experience. This is a community position, therefore the candidate will need to be a car driver, so they can visit patients within their homes, travel allowance will be available. This role is to start as soon as possible and the client offers several work benefits, including dental cover, 27 days holidays plus bank holidays, critical illness cover , and more. If you are interested within this position please contact Nicola Cooper on 01992 305659.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.