Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Occupational Therapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at a fantastic NHS Trust based in Merseyside. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying must have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.