Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at an innovative private practice located in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a permanent basis.
Applying therapists will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service to be considered for this role.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £19-29 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
- Manage own caseload
- Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
- Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- Be able to build a good rapport with patients
- Have good communication and listening skills
- Be empathetic and caring
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.