Are you an Occupational Therapist with experience working within Medical and Respiratory settings?
Our client is seeking to recruit a compassionate locum Occupational Therapist to join their team within an NHS trust located In London. The appointed therapist will work full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role the OT must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with patients. You must also have the relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, be HCPC registered as Occupational Therapist, and have extensive experience within Medical/Respiratory settings.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Monitoring patient progress
- Complex discharge planning
- Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a OT
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.