Are you a forward thinking OT who specialises in Learning Disabilities within a community setting?
Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Community Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Essex. This vacancy will be available for you to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working within learning disabilities, and within a community setting. In addition to this you must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £26 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.