Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust, working within an Older Adults Service based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be working in an acute setting, providing care to the elderly, discharge planning and formulating risk assessments and specialised interventions.
Other duties within this role will include:
- Managing a clinical caseload
- Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
- Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
- Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
- Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
- Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge of specialist equipment
- The relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar role
- HCPC registration
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.