Pulse Staffing is now recruiting for Neuro Physiotherapist team leader, to join a well-established private practice based in London. The practice has received an overall Good rating from the CQC and is easily accessible with a main line train station close by and onsite staff parking available. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of physiotherapy service to a range of patients with neurological conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
• To work with the multidisciplinary team to promote rehabilitation and enablement to all client groups within the practice
• Maintain focus on optimising clients’ functional abilities through appropriate rehabilitation input
• Supervise and teach junior therapists, students and assistants
• Be responsible for the clinical supervision and appraisal of the therapy team
• Assess and treat own caseload of clients as an autonomous and independent practitioner
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold and maintain HCPC registration
• Have experience in neurological physiotherapy
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.