Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic occupational therapist to join their neuro rehabilitation team, within a NHS trust in London. You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
The post is available to start as soon as possible working full-time Monday to Friday. It is essential that candidates applying are HCPC registered and that you have a minimum of 3-years’ post grad experience.
Although this is a full-time role, part-time candidates may be considered depending on experience.
- Minimum of 3 years post grad experience
- Relevant post graduate clinical experience, including experience within Major Trauma, Orthopaedics, Neurosciences and Hand Therapy.
- Clinical experience in the NHS or similar health service across range of acute/rehab settings
- have attended Wheelchair Assessor Training
- Postgraduate clinical experience in critical care (Desirable)
- Experience in completing Major Trauma Rehabilitation Prescriptions and TARN data sets.
- Experience of working with patients who have sustained traumatic injuries including, but not limited to, brain and spinal cord injuries, complex orthopaedic injuries including major polytrauma, injuries requiring plastics input.
- Ability to complete detailed initial ax (including neuro assessment; detailed cognitive assessments), plan treatment and DC plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise a busy caseload and have excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with the MDT to ensure good outcome for patients
- Ability to advocate for patients to ensure safe and appropriate discharges
To be considered for this role you must:
Pulse can offer you:
Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
HireVue online interviews
Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
SRE team of trained phlebotomists
£300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.