Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Learning Disabilities team within a NHS trust based in East London. The post is available to start at the end of October, offering full time hours per week until the end of April 2019.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities. You must also be HCPC registered to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £29 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.