We are now recruiting for a Lead Speech and Language Therapist to join our client’s MDT team based in a hospital in East London on a part-time basis, working 2-days per week. The appointed candidate will provide management supervision and clinical leadership to SLT students, SLT volunteers and any junior SLT posts should service development necessitate their recruitment.
Other duties include:
• To provide advanced specialist Speech Therapy (SLT) input to clients referred to the team
• To use specialist knowledge to inform sound clinical judgements for case management
• To provide appropriate specialist intervention and evaluate outcomes
• Ensure that quality standards relating to Speech Therapy are continually monitored
• and improved
• To be leading on and producing audit in own area
• To be accountable for own professional action and recognise own professional boundaries
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and Recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.