Pulse is now seeking to recruit an Extended Scope Physiotherapist to join the team at a well-established hospital based in Guernsey. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will be responsible for requesting investigations such as US scans/nerve conduction studies, you will be using the results of investigations to assist clinical diagnosis and appropriate management of patients; listing for surgery and referring to other professionals. Applying candidates will need to be qualified within Injection Therapy to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £25 - £31 per hour.
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, you can contact our team for more information!
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.