We are now seeking an occupational therapist to join our clients well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive multidisciplinary team, helping to provide a high-quality service to all users. The trust is based just a 10-minute walk from the nearest main line train station and there is also onsite staff parking available.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
In this role, you will be working within the early interventions team, so previous experience within this will be beneficial. There may also be some community duties involved so it is essential that you hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
In this vacancy, you will be expected to:
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Work with families
• Manage a caseload of clients
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Working with service users experiencing first episode psychosis
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.