Pulse are currently seeking to recruit a band 7 Dysphagia trained Speech Therapist to join a school based in London. Our client is seeking an experienced HCPC registered speech therapist who specialises in Paediatric Dysphagia to work remotely whilst schools are closed, and then back in the school once opened.
This post is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible working 2-3 days per week, for an initial 3 month period. You will be working with service users with highly complex needs and sensory-impairment
To be considered for this speech therapy role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience of working within paediatric dysphagia.
Duties within this role:
- Managing own caseload
- Liaising with parents
- Setting up treatment plans
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Voice OP experience
- Experience with VF and FEES – desirable
To be considered for this speech therapy role you must:
- Acute setting experience – preferable
- Dysphagia trained – essential
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal speech therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.