Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with experience within rehabilitation?
Our client is currently seeking a band 7 Physiotherapist to join their Community Rehabilitation Team within an innovative NHS trust within Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. To be considered for the role, applicants must have previous experience working within a community rehab setting, to be considered for the role.
As you will be seeing patients in their own homes, it is essential that all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence as well as access to their own vehicle.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £23 - £28 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.