Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 7 Physiotherapist to work within the Community Rehab and Falls prevention service at a well-established NHS trust based in South West London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of September, however this is likely to be extended.
You will be based within the intermediate care rehab ward and because of this, previous experience within this setting is essential to be considered for the role as well as being HCPC registered.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £24 - £30 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high quality service delivery and evidence based treatment
• Carry out assessments on patient progress
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous NHS experience
• Relevant clinical qualification or degree
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and System One
• Excellent communication skills
• HCPC registration
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise own caseload
Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.