Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 physiotherapist to join and well-established NHS trust, located in London. The successful candidate will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as this is a community based role.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work full time hours. You may also be required to be on-call up until 21:30 on some days, so flexibility is a must. The role is available until mid-December although there is a possibility to extend.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a community role
• Experience with developing services/carrying out audits – desirable
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• One to one free training – we can come to you!
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.